From UABgrid Documentation
Revision as of 12:02, 11 February 2008 by Cmbellah@uab.edu
- Create account for user on stage.uabgrid.uab.edu.
- User can connect to stage.uabgrid.uab.edu:
- You will need a UABgrid certificate
- From UABgrid CA, go to "Manage Your UABgrid User Certificate."
- Download the user key and certificate. Save them to Desktop as userkey.pem and usercert.pem.
- Put the files into .globus and copy .globus to stage:
mkdir .globus mv Desktop/user* .globus ls -lc .globus cd .globus chmod 400 userkey.pem cd $HOME
- Connect to UABgrid
- This will bring up a request for your GRID passphrase. Enter the passphrase that was used when the private key was created.