From UABgrid Documentation
Revision as of 10:58, 15 October 2014 by Dls@uab.edu
How to Access
- From iMAC desktop running OS X, 10.9.5, use the following steps to mount Cheaha home directory for a BlazerID which has an establish account on Cheaha:
- Click on "Go" from menu bar at top of screen;
- New window "Connect to Server" opens;
- There are two screens within "Connect to Server" window, which are: "Server Address:” and “Favorite Servers:”
- For example, some possible server addresses within Favorite Servers:
- smb://uabfile.ad.uab.edu/ShareNAME, where ShareNAME is the name of a share on UABFILE;
- smb://138.26.XYZ.ABC, where XYZ.ABC is the complete IP address of a server within the UAB domain 138.68...
- one can enter a new command in the "connect to Server" window.