From UABgrid Documentation
Revision as of 13:28, 16 October 2019 by Curtish@uab.edu
First time setup
- get a cheaha account (see Cheaha_GettingStarted)
Install IGV via Job
- launch Job Composer/Create New Job/From a Specified Path: https://rc.uab.edu/pun/sys/myjobs/new_from_path and setup the job
* Source path: /share/apps/ngs-ccts/ood-igv/jobs * Name: setup IGV 2.5 * Script Name: 2.5.sh * Cluster: Cheaha * SAVE *
- Run/Submit the job
- now open OOD desktop to launch IGV from desktop icon
* see OOD_IGV#
Install via Terminal in OOD Desktop
- launch an interactive desktop with OOD https://rc.uab.edu
- start a "Terminal"
- in terminal, enter /share/apps/ngs-ccts/ood-igv/2.5.sh
- that will install IGV locally, and launch it.
* installer will scroll a lot of text, some in alarming colors. * a few seconds after the text stop, the desktop icon and loading bar will appear * installer finished, IGV loading
Running IGV from OOD Desktop
- Setup should create a desktop icon called "IGV-2.5.sh"
- In the future, you can just start OOD, then click on "IGV-2.5.sh"
Script source code
Code can be found at https://gitlab.rc.uab.edu/CCTS-Informatics-Pipelines/ood-igv