From UABgrid Documentation
Revision as of 15:24, 2 November 2011 by Curtish@uab.edu
How-to for adding a new tool into UAB's Galaxy instance. This details adding a tool that has it's own executable(s), rather than a pure python script.
- Install the tools on the cluster
- /share/apps/your_tool (email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the directory created)
- /lustre/project/your_project (email email@example.com to get the directory created)
- /share/apps/galaxy/galaxy-tools (only if this will ONLY be used in Galaxy)
- Add the executable path to the galaxy environment