From UABgrid Documentation
Open OnDemand is a graphical, web-based cluster interface software produced by Ohio Supercomputer Center. The software is installed on the UAB cluster fabric and allows a number of interactions with Cheaha in a consistent and user-friendly environment, all within a web browser. Chrome is preferred, but it appears to work with Firefox as well. Our instance of Open OnDemand is available at https://rc.uab.edu.
Features of Open OnDemand include:
- Filesystem browser
- Text file editor
- Image viewer
- Job composer and saveable templates
- Active job list
- Interactive applications, with in-browser remote desktop experience
- Web server interactive applications
- Per-user application sandbox for deploying custom graphical applications
Interactive applications include:
- Desktop environment
- ANSYS (only available to licensed users)
Web server interactive applications include:
For more information on IGV please see OOD IGV.
For more information on using the application sandbox please see Open OnDemand Sandbox.