From UABgrid Documentation
Welcome to UABgrid Documentation
This is the home for all UABgrid documentation. The documentation is implemented as a wiki to make it easier to construct and easier to accept contributions. If you see a topic that interests you please feel to get involved. If you don't see a topic that you feel should be covered, please jump in and create the page.
In order to edit the documentation, you'll need to click on the "Login with UABgrid" link in the upper right. Only that link will allow you to login in. It is not possible to log in using the other link.
If you experience any problems with UABgrid or see problems with the way this wiki is operating, please file a bug report. UABgrid is still considered beta and there are many improvements ahead, your problem reports are appreciated.
Note: we're in the early stages of building the documentation, so don't worry too much about where a topic should go. Just add a Wiki link to the list below, save the page, open the link you just created and start typing. We can better organize our topics as the content evolves.
- UABgrid InCommon Operating Policies - draft operating policies for UABgrid InCommon membership
- UABgrid MetaData - Metadata to configure SAML interfaces
- UABgrid Clusters - description of clusters on the grid, features, and policies
- UABgrid CA - you will need a certificate from the UABgrid CA in order to execute workflows on UABgrid. You will need to be registered with UABgrid before you can be issued a certificate. Please register here.
- Resources and Applications - hardware and software found on UABgrid
- UABgrid FAQ
- UAB Cyberinfrastructure
- UABgrid BootCamp - material for the launch of UABgrid2 on September 11, 2007
- UABgrid VO wikis
- Running Jobs on UABgrid
- UABgrid System Types - information of the different type of systems that are found on UABgrid.
- IdentityPrimer - An introduction to the concepts of identity on UABgrid
- Swift Notes - Notes on using Swift scripting for UABgrid.
- OGF22 Presentation Made by Enis Afgan
- Southeast Regional Conference of EDUCAUSE Proposal Submission Confirmation
For information about MediaWiki, the software that supports the UABgrid documention, please see the following helpful references.