From UABgrid Documentation
Revision as of 07:50, 11 June 2008 by Dls@uab.edu
Preliminary outline of half-day CI workshop on campus since last update on April 3, 2007 -- http://www.uab.edu/it/CyberInfrastructure/Cyberinfrastructure_v2_4.pdf
- Sheila Sanders, Vice President of IT, UAB
- National Resources, e.g. Internet2-speaker -- suggestions solicited
- Regional Resources, e.g. SURA or SURAgrid update such as Gary Crane or some other speaker
- State Resources, e.g. ASA-David Young (confirmed)
- Campus Resources, e.g.
- HPC clusters, UABgrid, NLR by John-Paul Robinson, HPCS IT, UAB
- caBIG description of UAB CCC funded project to get connected to caBIG by John Sandefur, UAB caBIG, Lead
- Biostatistics - SSG applications by Jelai Wang
- Engineering applications (??);
- Microbiology applications - Elliott agreed to talk about bioinfomatics resources on campus subject to his schedule
- Genetics applications (?)...
- other suggestions.