This page details the installation of the Open Science Grid software stack on SURAgrid systems.
OSG Documentation Home
Read this first! The notes below are based on the OSG Documentation. You should be able to follow the OSG installation instructions and the notes below to hopefully have a working resource.
These steps cover the information you will need to add your compute resource to OSG and make it available to SURAgrid members.
Compute Element Installation Notes
- OIM Registration
- Compute Element and Batch Scheduler Interface
- Compute Element Configuration
- Compute Element Post Installation
- Compute Element Start/Stop
- Worker Node Installation
- Client Installation
- Grid User Management System (GUMS)
- Environment Variables
David Matthews-Morgan, dmm \\AT// uga.edu